22 Feb 2010

monday morning



A monday morning I wake up again
and catch the train to work all over again
I see the same old people walking by
Just like the other day I don't see a smile

How do I break free from this
How do I live my life to
show that I am free

I wanna fly over the mountains
I wanna soar over the seas
I wanna glide over the flowers and the trees
I wanna fly without a harness
I wanna run without these shackles on my feet
Oh because I know I'm free

I am not afraid
I am not afraid
I am not afraid to fall because of you

A sunday morning I wake up again
and for some reason it feels like a new day
And as I drive to church I wonder why
On monday mornings why do I feel so dry

I wanna break free from this
I wanna live my life to
show that I am free

No comments:

Post a Comment

五月二號或二月五號

  1. 我的豬隊友說喜歡看我的部落格。(其實我不知道這裏還有人)沒有更新部落格的時候,其實都在寫札記,手寫,一筆一筆寫,手寫心。今天有個A發了一封簡訊,大略是說,自己又跌入了憂鬱谷底,這陣子會躲起來,下刪許多把自己說得很糟糕的話,五十字。我也不知道說什麼好。也就誠實地說:「我不...